This pasta dish is ridiculously easy, quick and delicious! I usually have all the ingredients in my kitchen somewhere so its completely hassle-free. This recipe serves 4.
- 500g long pasta (I like to use spaghetti or fettuccine)
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- shaved parmesan cheese, garnish
- additional parsley leaves, garnish
- Cook and drain the pasta, and place in a large bowl.
- In a small frying pan, heat the olive oil, add the garlic and pine nuts and cook until fragrant.
- Add the olive oil mixture to the pasta bowl along with the chopped parsley and lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and toss, ensuring the pasta is evenly coated.
- Divide among plates and serve garnished with whole parsley leaves and shaved parmesan.