Monday, July 11, 2011

Whipped Delights












Being the painfully nostalgic person that I am, I can't help but crave summer in the midst of a cold, wintry night. For as long as I can remember, ice cream has been to say the least, an obsession of mine. I believe it all  started when I was given a "Little Golden Book" called the Tutti Frutti Ice Cream Shop or something along those lines when I was a little girl. It was a book which taught numbers in the form of an alligator in the rainforest who coped with demanding animals ordering their ice creams. It was my absolute favourite book; I was almost mesmerised by the exotic flavours and colours which seemed to come alive on the pages (and not to mention helping me count from 1-10). And from then on, I've been an ice cream addict. And right now I'd just love it if it was warm enough to enjoy a frozen treat but unfortunately its not, so I'll settle for looking at pretty pictures.
ps. sorry for all the scrolling that had to be done tehe

No comments:

Post a Comment